Services are offered to youth (12+ years old) and adults.
Please note we do not work with children under the age of 12.
Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
$160 per hour
Individual equine-assisted psychological counselling sessions are available to private clients, those supported by the NDIS, and clients on a GP Mental Health Care Plan.
*If you are referred under a Mental Health Care Plan, the cost of your sessions can be subsidised through Medicare.
Horse Wisdom Program
’This is an 8-session program that can be delivered individually or in a group. A different theme/ social skill is covered off on in each session. Sessions are 2 hours in duration if delivered in a group format or 1 hour in duration if delivered individually.
A social, emotional, and behavioural skills-based program helping clients to:
- Learn social-emotional skills for life
- Develop awareness of self, others, and environment
- Explore behavioural, emotional, and thought patterns
- Create healthy relationships
* The program can be tailored to suit the particular needs of the group or individual (e.g., session topics addressed within the context of a particular problem area such as substance abuse).
Different delivery options and pricing are listed below:
- Group ‘Horse Wisdom Program’ sessions
– $95 per person/per session OR group price per session negotiated for organizations. Frequency of sessions and number of sessions delivered per day/week can be negotiated (e.g., one session per week over 8 weeks OR more sessions per week over a shorter period of time).
- 1-day Group ‘Horse Wisdom Program’
– $700. 9:30am – 4:30pm.
- Individual ‘Horse Wisdom Program’ sessions
– $160 per session.
If you are an organization and are interested in a group session or program for your clients aimed at addressing a particular area or need, please get in touch.
These group sessions or programs can be tailored to suit the needs of the group in regards to focus, group size, session frequency, and program length.